Saturday, August 30, 2008

Getting back into the swing of things!!!

Well it is back to school time for everybody! Everyday around 10 AM Alyssa Jane asks me to wake up Seany. I tell her that brother is awake but he is at school. Then she remembers and continues on playing. I am a bad mom. I forgot to take pictures on the first day of school. Oops! We also got a new dog this week. Her name is Dee and she is a Rat Terrier. I got her from a breeder that decided to retire from breeding and wanted to find her adult dogs homes. She is four years old and was very well taken care of. She is sweet and smart and is enjoying her new home. The kids like her alot as well.

1 comment:

R and R Stacy said...

You are a great Mom!
Miss ya!
Can't wait to see pics of your new dog.