Monday, July 7, 2008

The Boys having fun at Fort Hood!!!!

S and Cousin K standing by the big guns.

S and Uncle N with a 50 cal sniper rifle.

Everyone buckled up in a chopper.
He looks like he know what he is doing.
S and K having so much fun.
My husband took our son to Fort Hood on the 4th. My daughter and I did not go because I thought it would be to long of a drive and to hot for her to let the boys really enjoy themselves. My bother-in-law also went with his family. The two boys really enjoyed themselves as you can see in these pics. I think the two big boys had a good time as well. They got to go on all types of military vehicles and hold some cool weapons. They had an awesome fire work show at the end. That is what S is looking at in this last picture.