My kids are having so much fun. Going to the pool, Six Flags, and Grand Parents houses. Oh to be a child during summer again. AJ loves having brother all day and S just loves home. Tomorrow is Splashtown. Will I survive till the end of August. I think yes and with a smile and a head full of great memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Janie
- I am a mother of two wonderful kids. My son is 9yo and my daughter is 3yo. I am also a wife to my wonderful husband. They are my world. Jesus and my family are the most important things to me and bring me such joy.
Our Big Boy
Our Little Girl
My Favorite Web Sites!!!
Favorite Book
- To Kill a Mocking Bird (Beside the Bible)
Favorite Move
- Pride and Prejudice
Favorite TV Show
- Project Runway
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
GIVE SOME ONE YOU CARE ABOUT A HUG AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM
1 comment:
That's fun! We are taking the kids to Six Flags next week too. Not sure if I want to go in this Texas HEAT!!
Post a Comment